9/14/2011

Checking DB Mirroring Status

Often I see a question in community on how to quickly check the status of the database mirroring, sometime in busy environment and busy server launching database mirroring keep us waiting for a while, so is there a way we can check database mirroring status ?


Yes, of course we do have; execute below statement and you will have a status of the database mirroring for all the database you have configured mirroring on :


SELECT DB_NAME(database_id),   
mirroring_role_desc,    
mirroring_state_desc    
FROM sys.database_mirroring    
WHERE mirroring_guid IS NOT NULL; 


Let me know if you are looking some specific code, and I will try to post it here!!


- Hemantgiri S. Goswami (http://www.sql-server-citation)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your time, thanks for posting your comment. I will review and reply to your comment as soon as I can.

Thank you
Hemantgiri