4/11/2007

Do Win a Lottery - Money from Microsoft

Hi,
Now a days I have seen too many emails in my inbox fwd by friends and unknown persons claiming that THEY WON $$$$$ BECAUSE THEY FWD THIS TO THIS MANY PEOPLE, SOME ARE ASKING FOR ADVANCE MONEY TO GET YOU MORE MONEY and this type of emails are fake / fraud emails don't ever forward them and do not believe in this kind of emails. This is now confirmed by Microsoft Officials so ignore this type of emails and don't ever believe on it. Refer below link for more

http://blogs.msdn.com/securitytipstalk/archive/2007/03/09/did-you-win-the-microsoft-lottery.aspx

Hemantgiri S. Goswami

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your time, thanks for posting your comment. I will review and reply to your comment as soon as I can.

Thank you
Hemantgiri