2/07/2007

Remote Deployement of SQL Server

Hi All,

When it comes to deploying a SQL Server Remotely with Sharepoint service, we just think and search around to get the answer how do i?!!!

Here is a very good article on the Remote Deployment of SQL Server with Sharepoint Services, Refer http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/wss/2/all/adminguide/en-us/stsc02.mspx?mfr=true for more.

Regards
Hemantgiri S. Goswami
Microsoft SQL Server MVP
"Humans don't have Caliber to PASS TIME , Time it self Pass or Fail Humans"

Disclaimer: This postings is provided "AS IS"

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hemantgiri,

    I am Rajesh from Mumbai.


    I have gone through your Articles..

    But haven't got the Right Solution ,
    I am having one Static IP 59.181.10X.XXX
    Now I want My windows based Application Installed on any remote desktop user's PC, through Internet it can connete to Sql Database wich is installed on above IP. ?

    Send your reply on yourraj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rajesh,
    If both of the systems is connected to internet and bandwidth is good then it will not create problem, but i suggest to use VPN instead.

    Regards
    Hemantgiri S. Goswami
    MS SQL Server MVP

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your time, thanks for posting your comment. I will review and reply to your comment as soon as I can.

Thank you
Hemantgiri